Saturday, January 25, 2003

Sushi Over Here

This is a momentous occasion here in Jamestown. We have a sushi bar. After complaining for the past three years, it has finally happened. I should qualify this by adding that the sushi bar is housed within the best Chinese restaurant in the county. That's not saying much, but it's still the best. I'm looking forward to trying their extensive menu. Plus, they deliver. Life just might get better here. Now all we need is a Target, Krispy Kreme, a good coffee shop that's open until midnight (in the style of Cibon), a Barnes & Noble, a Perkin's, a really good record store (ala Record Archive and Lakeshore Record Exchange), Nick Tahoe's, and a few more places to shop and I'll be happy happy happy forever. I can dream, can't I? Maybe I just need to move back to Rochester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...