Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Must.. Resist.. Urge.. To.. Scream..

You know how you can work on something for four days and when it's done, other people don't think it's any good? I'm going nuts here. I've clarified points of concern or questions and it's still not good enough. I'm about to pull my hair out on this press release. Then someone, who hadn't really reviewed it, suggested that we not do the release at all. That aggravated me even more since I believe there is a good story and I don't want to have just spent the last four days bothering staff for information to have it turn out for naught. Radio news was so much simpler (writing that is). I'm about ready to hunt for job openings at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...