Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Some Christmas Haikus


Courtesy of The Backfence, I copy and paste some Christmas Haikus for you:

Cash registers ring.
The economy picks up.
So, this is Christmas.

Rudolph, Red-Nosed Deer
Does not buy Santa's Story
Crashes sleigh: pure spite

Twenty percent off!
Everything is marked down!
What you want is gone

Delicate glass orb in bottom of shopping bag
Chink, chink, chink, chink, chink

Eternal question:
Receipt in bag or in hand?
Don't know! Whatever!

I'm sorry sir, but
Credit card was rejected.
You now leave in shame.

Dozens of twist ties
Toy held in box by ten screws
@#$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...