Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Happy Christmas


I'm off for a few days. Actually, I'll be able to update tomorrow night if I was that zealous about filling you all in on every miniscule detail of my life. If you don't hear from me, don't worry. Lately, I've had friends either drop off the planet or calling me up frantically wondering if I was still talking to them, if I was ok, and such. I say, chill. It's all good. Now get yourself a nice hot cocoa or other tasty beverage and relax. I'm headed over to Rochester for the weekend. Everyone enjoy the holiday as best as you can. Hug a friend or two or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...