Thursday, November 14, 2002


Slacking Off A Little

I've taken some short time for the blog to concentrate on work stuff and to also persue other Internet-related items like chatting with friends online. The latter might not seem extraordinary, but I haven't used any of my chat clients in ages. Then I re-downloaded Trillian and I'm back on track. Last night was a great moment since I was chatting with three old friends, in two different cities, all at once. So you'll have to forgive me if I dedicate more time to my friends than to my blog. It's also been a little bit slow here, but I'm sure I'll have better details in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...