Friday, November 15, 2002


Here's to Harry, Again

Matt, me, and a friend will be headed to see Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets late tonight. I'm hoping that since we're attending the latest show that there won't be as many kids there. Not that going to a matinee for Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone last year was a bad experience, but I just don't want to deal with kids who may get scared or cry during the movie. I'm so insensitive. Anyway, tonight's show will be the first time we go to the movies after purchasing tickets on-line. I used to think that was rather silly, but seeing as how shows sell out around here since they only have the movie in one or two theatres for a week sometimes, I decided it made sense. All the reviews I've read of the movie are encouraging and I'm hoping it's as good as I hope since I will be seeing the movie again the night before Thanksgiving with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...