Thursday, October 17, 2002


*Yawn* A Thursday Morning Boredom Thing

Courtesy of Heather

1. Your name spelled backwards. Ailuj
2. Where were your parents born? Mom – Niagara Falls Dad – Buffalo, NY
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? An update from Macafee Virus Scanner
4. What's your favorite restaurant? California Rollin’ and The Melting Pot
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Saturday, Oct. 12, 2002 at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando, FL
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, an American History Musical in 5th Grade and a Broadway Review Musical in 6th Grade
7. How many kids do you want? Zero to 1. Most of the time I really don’t want kids
8. Type of music you dislike most? Country and Christian, but Christian the most
9. Are you registered to vote? Of course! Democrat
10. Do you have cable? Yes
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Nope
12. Ever prank call anybody? I did the call-and-hang-up thing and I once prank paged a friend
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Twice. Got out of both of them
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. England in 1995
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, but it is mostly composed of plants left by the previous tenant of the house
17. What's your favorite comic strip? For Better or For Worse
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Month? I don’t know if I’ve been to the movies in a month, but in the past few months I would have to put down “Kissing Jessica Stein” and “My Big Fat Greek Wedding”
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? None usually, but when I’m going out Clinique Surprise
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No.. that’s just bizarre
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange with calcium
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My boyfriend to Taco Hut since it was right across from where he works
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Twix
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Primary Day, Sept. 10, 2002
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Sometime in the past month
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Twice. The first was for doing well in piano juries and the second was for a Bocce Ball Tournament
32. Are you a good cook? I could be but I avoid cooking.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? *rolls eyes* Yes
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No, but I’ve read details about infomercial stuff online.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? We were required to wear royal blue short sleeve shirts at my first job (Amusement Park)
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Lip balm and female stuff
38. Ever throw up in public? In a way.. I was really sick at work one day and threw up in the ladies’ room and then threw up again into my lunch bag after pulling over to the side of the road in my car
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I have my true love (awww) so a couple million dollars would be nice
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. The last two guys I’ve dated I initially thought were gay and wasn’t interested. Goes to show you how wrong you can be!
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope.
42. Can ex's be friends? Sure! A lot of my friends are ex’s.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My grandfather after he had a stroke
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No.. mostly fuzz
45. What message is on your answering machine? It’s me giving the standard “We’re not available, leave a message” message
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Wayne and Garth of Wayne’s World
47. What was the name of your first pet? Fishy-too.. it was a fish.
48. What is in your purse? Various credit/store cards, money, checkbook, brush, lip balm, headache medicine, sunglasses, stain remover
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Check my email one last time and watch the news.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The beautiful colors of the leaves on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...