Wednesday, October 16, 2002


Storms In Orlando

I'll give a more complete update on our trip to Orlando, but first some of the excitement that happened while we were there. On Sunday, late afternoon, a wild storm swept through the area while we were at Islands of Adventure. For some newspaper details, go here or here. Needless to say, the rain flooded the streets of the park, sprung leaks in the roof of the gift shop where we were taking shelter, and produced dime-sized hail for several minutes. The storm itself lasted quite a bit. The relief is that Matt and I had seen everything we wanted to see both at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...