Wednesday, October 30, 2002


Our County Government as an Example

My boss and others here in County Government are part of a book, Working Across Boundaries: Making Collaboration Work In Government and Nonprofit Organizations by Russell M. Linden. It basically details some of our work implementing the Comprehensive Performance Partnership in County Government. A bit of government lingo, but trust me on this. Once you get a grip on what's going on it's all good. For more details on the Performance Partnership, visit the National Labor Management Association website and click on the link for the Comprehensive Performance Partnership (on the left side of page).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...