Wednesday, September 04, 2002


Guilty Pleasure Comes to Buffalo

I may have missed this in the Buffalo News, but apparently MTV is filming the next "guilty pleasure" series at SUNY-UB. I first heard about it via my former neighbor, Janine, who is a freshman at UB. Her roommate had been asked if she was going to rush since the camera crews thought she would be a good person to film. That must mean she has a nice rack in addition to the fact that she already has blonde hair. I have friends who were addicted to that Sorority real life series this summer. This can't be good. Anyway, I have no doubt that Tom Calderone had a hand in getting this next installment filmed in Buffalo. It would be too much of a coincidence otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...