Friday, September 20, 2002


Colder Than A Meat Locker

I'm freezing right now. Our office has two temperature settings: hot and cold. A former co-worker who was fairly reserved surprised us once by proclaiming, "Hang some meat!" as he sat down in his seat. My fingers are almost stiff and my feet are definitely suffering. Woe is me.

Spider Outside

I watched a spider dance around the side of the building while listening to the noon news. The wind had picked up and it appeared that the spider was trying to get its footing. It eventually was able to scramble back up to a web in the corner. I don't know if that web belonged to that particular spider, but it was somewhat mesmerizing to watch this spider contend with nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...