Tuesday, August 20, 2002


Lists For the Week

Like Jenny, I accumulate lists. Currently, I have about 3 different lists I need to work on befor I go on vacation. List A: What I need to pack for the trip. List B: What I need to get done before the Trip. List C: What Matt needs to do while I'm on my Trip. The last list could cause some strife since I know he will be totally schlockered with work-related items. If I didn't have to worry about those three lists, here's my list of things I'd like to be doing:

1. Reading the latest Elizabeth Peters mystery
2. Going to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding or The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (requires a trip to Buffalo or Rochester)
3. Drinking hot tea (preferably Twinings English Breakfast or Bigelows Constant Comment)
4. Writing in my journal while drinking coffee at Java's (again, requires trip to Rochester)
5. Hanging my newly framed pictures (won't be ready for two weeks though)
6. Putting my pictures from my latest roll of film online for friends (can't happen until I finish the roll off)
7. Taking walks around my hometown neighborhood

Take a guess of what's on my list of things to do while I'm on vacation in Rochester. I hope I don't end up spending too much of it in my parent's basement, sorting things for our garage sale.

If you didn't have to worry about any chores or work, what would be on your list of things to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...