Wednesday, July 31, 2002


Sassy Sisterhood CD Swap Track Listing

Ok, I'm a little slow on this, but here is the track listing for the CD I made for the Sassy Sisterhood Swap:

1. Liz Phair - Never Said
2. Hole - Malibu
3. Basement Jaxx - Romeo
4. Catatonia - Mulder & Scully
5. Pizzicato Five - Baby Love Child
6. Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight
7. Bjork - Big Time Sensuality
8. Fiona Apple - Fast As You Can
9. Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
10. Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground (Nelle Hooper Edit)
11. Portishead - Glory Box
12. October Project - Ariel
13. Beth Orton - Central Reservation (The Then Again Version)
14. K.D. Lang - Maybe
15. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting
16. Tori Amos - Father Lucifer
17. 10,000 Maniacs - Like The Weather
18. Dar Williams - Southern California Wants To Be Western New York

If you would like a copy of this compilation, send me an email or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...