Monday, July 22, 2002


Melting at the Fair

I'm working all week at the Chautauqua County Fair in the County Government tent. Today was incredibly hot. At first there was a nice breeze that kept it near bearable. Then a monsoon descended and it became quite sticky and hot for the rest of the day. Here in Jamestown, things were bad enough that Matt ran out to Wal*Mart and bought a window air conditioning unit. We'll see how that works out. So if you're in Chautauqua County, stop by the fair and say hello to me. You'll get a free pen or magnet from one of our departments at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...