Tuesday, July 23, 2002


Life as an Open Blog

It's amazing how much you can learn about people's personal lives now that this thing known as weblogs has exploded across the Internet. I just bounced between two blogs of people who are/were dating and followed some ups and downs in their relationship. It was still slightly ambiguous, so I'm not certain if they are still dating. I guess you have to be slightly voyeuristic to appreciate blogs. I know I've gotten angry, sad, happy, and whatnot on this blog but there's still a lot I don't put on here because it is that personal. I save that for elsewhere, like my blue journal. I've been writing in a journal since third grade and don't plan to quit anytime soon. There's just some things you have to sort out on paper before you talk about it with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...