Tuesday, July 02, 2002


Forget the DIY Stuff

I just agonized for the past half hour about how I was going to get back my blog. See, I tried this "nifty" DIY thing that lets you post messages like comments, but are automatically viewable within the post. Go to Meg's page to see her example. I thought on a hot day like today, it would be fun to do a non-blog. That's almost what I ended up with until I figured out how to fix the problem. Geezus!!

Reclaiming Jai Sen

I discovered the journal for an old friend. I haven't seen him in years, but we had many good times when he came up to visit. And to my surprise, he has written a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...