Thursday, June 06, 2002

The Latest on Re-districting in NYS

Here are some local links to stories on the approved redistricting plan:

  • The Jamestown Post-Journal Note: the map featured is incorrect
  • The Buffalo News This gives a better picture of who is benefiting from the plan pushed by the Governor and the Vice-President (note, I had it wrong in my last post)
  • Rochester Democrat & Chronicle The following quote from the story says it all: "This is the worst screwing we have ever gotten from the state Legislature, and we've gotten a few lately," said Mayor William A. Johnson Jr. about the plan approved Wednesday.
  • New York State Wired Offers links to online papers around the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...