Tuesday, June 18, 2002


And It Dies Again!

We have to send our lovely computer back to Hewlett-Packard. It seems that when we sent it in April the maintenance guys might have forgotten to put a new hard drive in it afterall, thus re-installing our old hard drive with all the bad sectors on it. And here we thought they were just being nice by transferring all our old information. Guess they don't do that unless they have a special order to do that. Argh. So we will be computer-less for this week and perhaps the next. I will blog as often as I can! I'm especially disappointed since I joined a Sassy Sisterhood CD Swap that started this week. Without my computer to burn cds I can't swap :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...