Thursday, May 16, 2002


Singing With Headphones

I pray I don't sound like a wounded cat right now. I downloaded "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus earlier today and decided to listen to it. And sing along very loudly. Matt hasn't come running upstairs holding his ears in pain, so it can't be that bad. I discovered KaZaA (via Cindy) and am indulging in guilty pleasures now (aka Michelle Branch). I'm soooo ready for this week to be over. I haven't gotten home from work any earlier than 8:30pm all week. Crunchy Cheetos and Pepsi have been my dinner of choice this week. Bleh! At least I'll get some body movin' Mexican at La Herradura tomorrow night with Matt, Ashleigh and Richard. Expect much wackiness to ensue (or just Richard drooling over Ashleigh). *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...