Monday, May 13, 2002


Dreaming of Casey Kasem

I dreamt about Casey Kasem the other night. I'm not even totally sure what he looks like in real life, but dreams have a way of working around that. In my dream, he asked me why I got out of radio. We talked about that for a bit and when he left, I got the feeling he was disappointed in me. Then I remembered that I never got a chance to tell him how much I enjoyed his show while I was growing up. Dreams are funny like that.

Driving in Rain and Mist

Sometime I forget how mystical this area can be. Driving back from Buffalo, a layer of fog was descending onto the tree tops. You had the feeling like you were entering fairy land or some sort of far off place. This morning, the fog was so thick outside my office window that you could barely see the cars parked below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...