Friday, March 01, 2002


Mm.. Bad Food

I must give a shout out to my man Darren in the Legislative Offices for bringing in doughnuts and saving a raspberry & cream filled powdered doughnut for me. I've cut out doughnuts from my diet, but I couldn't flat out refuse this one. It was soooo sugary. I'll probably be flying all afternoon (since I had it for dessert at lunch). Now back to my regularly scheduled diet program (or whatever it is).

What Did She Say??

On the way to work a couple days ago, that new song by Shakira came on "Whenever, Wherever." Most of it was going in one ear and out the other until the line "My breasts are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains" smacked me in the forehead. What's up with that??? I've seen Shakira's video for this song and it doesn't look like she has small and humble breasts, but at the same time I've never seen her in person. In fact, the only thing I noticed about her is that she looks like Britney, Christina, and Jessica Simpson rolled into one. It's that sway back thing that's popular. You know.. where the girl sticks out her butt in an attempt to make her emaciated body look curvy. Bleh. I wonder if "healthy" will ever be an in-look as opposed to anorexic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...