Thursday, September 27, 2001


Let it Hail

It hailed for a little while here. It was kind of cool actually. Little pellets of frozen water collecting on the windowsill outside my office. And since we're on the third floor (top floor), I could also hear the rat-a-tat of water and hail on the roof. Cool stuff. There's a break in the clouds now. I can see bits of brilliant blue through the gray fluff. This weekend looks good. That's a relief. It seems everytime I've ever moved, it has rained. This weekend looks different though and that's good. I can handle partly cloudy, 60 degree weather. Yes. Yes I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...