Wednesday, June 27, 2001

It's absolutely freezing in this office. Argh.

A couple weeks ago it was so cold in the office that one of the men commented "Get some hooks and hang up the meat!" It was unquestionably cold then. Men seem to think that women just cannot tolerate any temperature below 75 degrees. I won't disagree entirely but I do take offense to the scoffing of "Aw come one. It's not THAT cold!" They'll have to be careful when they say that since I'm beginning to think I shall dump a packet of ice down their shorts and then ask them if it still feels "comfortable." *nods* Ok, I'm not that sadistic or stupid. So you know.

What's your main

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...