Monday, June 19, 2006

Road Hazards

On my way home from doing my nightly news recording, I heard this growling noise next to me at a stoplight. At first I thought it was a dog, then decided it sounded more like one of the space fights from a Star Wars movie. I looked to my left to see a battered pick-up truck next to me with two metal dudes. The noise was death metal on their sound system. As the drums kicked in, the passenger began to rock out, hair flying around him in an obligatory, head banging frenzy. The light turned green, and truck half-eaten by rust rumbled away with a sign where the tailgate should have been that read, "Caution! Falling Parts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...