Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Summer Reading

Continuing with a literary thread, I thought I'd post some of the books I hope to get my hands and mind on this summer. How many copies are available at the library and funds in my wallet will determine my success.

Emma by Jane Austen
Waking Beauty by Elyse Friedman
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
Bella Tuscany: The Sweet Life In Italy by Frances Mayes
In Tuscany by Frances Mayes
The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
The Diary of Samuel Pepys by Samuel Pepys
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
Dress Your Family In Corduroy & Denim by David Sedaris
The Mothers Recompense by Edith Wharton

1 comment:

All Things Jennifer said...

I was going to offer you a swap, but Emma is one Jane Austen I have not covered yet :)

If you want Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Predhudice (my favorite) Persuasion, Mansfield Park..I cna help you.

Emma is on my list too :)

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...