Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sporadices

I'm choosing to make up words to describe my type of posting to this blog. Think of it like a NASDAQ or Nikkei index for my blog, "The Sporadices index moved slightly higher today with a post-quater move toward daily posts about stuff seen on Fark."

In other news, we're going to attempt a new dinner dish tonight called BBQ Pork Tenderloin. I've never cooked any kind of tenderloin and neither has Matt. I have great faith in my intuition and the power of our George Forman grill. If my Aunt Carol, who is coming to dinner, knew she would be making the proper sacraficial offerings to the kitchen gods as I type this. While this week is going to be beyond crazy, I'm looking forward to this evening of food and the most delicious ice wine in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...