Thursday, June 27, 2002


I'll Trade some Spaces With You Baby

Thanks to Jessica for the link to tv's hottest carpenters. Amy and Ty make it all worthwhile. They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine. *slaps self* Ok. Anyway. I guess I must have a thing for guys that are lean with dirty blond hair (sorry Matt). It's like that small glasses fetish of mine. I think glasses are soooo sexy! Matt thinks it's funny that I get that stupid grin on my face whenever the sports director is on our local cable station. It doesn't help that we hang out with him sometimes since it gives Matt even more material to make fun of me. Geez. It's not like I'm going to take off on him or anything *rolls eyes* *laughs* And what's with Entertainment Weekly's url? ew.com? Ewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...