Thursday, March 28, 2002

Did You Watch Ranger Bob?

You know, Shep has a way of making me practically fall out of my seat with the stuff he finds on-line. And actually, since we visit one of the same news sites, it’s amazing that I didn’t pick up on this one.

Ranger Bob has a website. Yup. The same Ranger Bob that used to be on WUHF 31 back in the 80’s in Rochester, NY. My mom was never a huge tv enthusiast, so I saw most of Ranger Bob’s stuff while hanging out at my friend, Ellen’s, house. It was pure cheese and entertainment for kids at it’s best. I can’t explain the program very well, so just go to the site and relive memories or just wonder about us past/present Rochestarians.

Also, this picture was taken at my hometown’s (Irondequoit) 4th of July Parade in 1982. I’m pretty sure that I should know at least one kid in the picture. Most of the kids I went to school with would have been 5 or 6 the summer this was taken.

Easter Holiday

I’ll be traveling up to Buffalo for the Easter weekend. Anyone want to take bets now on whether my parents will make me go to church? Matt nearly had a fit when I implied that these next two weeks don’t have a lot of religious significance in our culture. I think a quote of what he said could follow like this, “Oh, the Lord dying isn’t a big deal. Nooo.. just the Lord rising from the dead! Jesus!” Matt isn’t terribly religious but he does tend to believe in all that God/Jesus stuff more than I do. More power to him. At least one of us isn’t going to hell *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...