Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 Things To Do This Summer

Borrowed liberally from All Things Jennifer and Mary Kunz Goldman, here is my list of 10 Things To Do This Summer (2009 edition):

1. Have a drink whilst sitting in a rocking chair, watching the sun set at the Hotel Lenhart in Bemus Point

2. Plant dahlias, an azalea bush, and maybe some begonias and geraniums in my garden

3. Dance at three of the four weddings we're invited to before Labor Day (the fourth is a Muslim celebration, no drinking or dancing).

4. Read 2 books. I set my standards low when the weather is nice.

5. Enjoy limoncello over frozen lemon ice on my porch

6. Play skee ball at Midway Park

7. Eat chicken souvlaki at the Yassou! Festival

8. Drink a super chilled beer outside in the middle of a blazing hot day somewhere I can people watch

9. Take a day trip somewhere near water and just hang out watching the water lap against the shore for a few hours

10. Make caprese salad at home and eat it with fresh Italian bread slathered with butter while drinking lots of red wine and hanging out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...