Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Belated Wedding/Birthday Gift

Matt has been all giddy for the past couple weeks about a belated wedding gift he had bought me. I had insisted he wait until Christmas to give it to me, but he presisted in saying that it was a wedding gift and that it couldn't wait. I was kept in suspense for awhile until I came home from work today. He presented it to me by having me open the trunk of his car.

And there it was, centered in his trunk:

iPod 20GB Posted by Hello

I don't have to tell you how excited and happy I was to get this! But it gets better. Matt had them engrave on the back "It Was a Beautiful Day... ...July 24, 2004" in honor of our wedding. You can all sigh, "Awwwww!" now.

3 comments:

battlemaiden said...

Can I gag instead? *grins* Just kidding. Yay you! You sure are a lucky girl.

Ryan said...

Wow, that's kinda sappy, isn't it? hehe nice present! iPods are "tha bomb," as the kids all say.

battlemaiden said...

Honey, *bats eyelashes* can I have an IPod too? Please? Pretty please? hehehe

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...