Tuesday, April 01, 2003

What's Really Been Going On..


Ok.. now that I've had a moment to write again. Here's what I've really been up to the past couple of weeks. Matt's boss got fed up and decided not to run again for his seat, so now we're not totally sure what we're going to do (for Matt's job) after Dec. 31st. He's considering getting back into broadcasting, but that probably means moving for him. On the otherhand, he may also start ramping up his work on this computer game he's been doing for awhile. It's some sort of MUD. There's a big possibility that we're both going to start looking for jobs in either the Buffalo or Rochester area, so that we both could move if we both found something. I don't know. It's a really tight market out there now. We'll see I guess *sighs*

We also figured at this point we may as well just get married now to save on expenses since god knows when we'll have a steady dual income after the end of the year. So instead of the big formal thing, we're just going to have a small party (probably here in J-town) and probably have Matt's boss do the ceremony (so it would have to happen here since he doesn't have jurisdiction outside the city). It's what we originally thought about doing anyway. Of course, now there's the stress of figuring out who to invite and when to actually have it since we're both pretty busy. And despite the fact that his boss isn't running again, we still have a lot of election crap going on in the Fall.. so that's out as an option.

Well.. that's the short of it. I need to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...