Friday, July 09, 2004

Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Matt and I will be headed up to Rochester, again, this weekend to take care of more wedding details. Some will be fun, like the Mad Hatter's Tea Party that my bridesmaids are throwing me tomorrow at Hicks & McCarthy in Pittsford. It's a co-ed event, so I'll get to hang out with a few of my guy friends from way back. I'm honestly feeling some trepidation about the event since Heidi asked me if I knew where she could pick up some cards that had strippers on them. Oh the mischief!

We only have about two weeks left before the wedding now. If you see a huge fall-off in posts, you can guess why!

1 comment:

battlemaiden said...

You say that like cards with strippers are a bad thing! *wink wink*

Post a Comment

Cutting to the Scene with the Pixie

Ten years ago, I decided to do one of the most drastic things I had ever done to my hair. I went from a long style (below collarbone) to a p...